[vtkusers] Queries etc.

James C Robinson j.robinson at kepler-systems.com
Mon Apr 11 11:09:41 EDT 2005

Dear All,

A few weeks ago I sent in a question to which, I assume, nobody had the
answer. To reiterate, it was in regard lighting and a phenomenon whereby an
image which had suitable lighting when rendered on screen became dark (dull)
when copied and pasted or printed. Please advise.

I have further questions in regard the current release, interim release and
v5.0. I am currently working with vtk v4.2 but I wish to go to the double
precision version (vtk 4.4). I see from the website that the v 4.4 (interim
release) was put together 1 year ago. I assume that all the bug fixes etc.
in the last year should be added in. Is there any simple way of appending
all of these fixes to the interim version?

Thank you for your attention and advice in advance.

JIm

James C Robinson,

*    42 Rivergrove,

         Glanmire,