[vtkusers] vtk42 using with Borland 5 builder

Mario Medved mario.medved at fe.uni-lj.si
Fri Apr 8 09:36:39 EDT 2005

Hi,

>Thanks for the reply. I did it the way you described and somehow I
>managed to get the example code (with the Sphere) compiled!!
That is a very good start:)))

>quite happy about that. However, next I wanted to run the program but
>that was less sucessfull. I recieved some vague dll error.
To the best of my knowledge, you do not need any DLLs, because the LIBS are
static, so all the code is contained in there. When you deliver the EXE, you
do not need to deliver VTK dlls.

>Did I do something wrong with Cmake? For that I just used the default
>settings, and when Cmake finished I just typed 'make' and things started
>compiling. What could that dll error be related to?
Can you give me more details about the error. You should pinpoint the line
in your code which causes the error (use breakpoints)?

>Thanks for your time!
No problem!

Bye,
Mario