[vtkusers] vtk42 using with Borland 5 builder

Wienand Drenth w.drenth at chello.nl
Sat Apr 9 03:34:58 EDT 2005

Hi Mario,

As far as I know, I don't use any DLL's. But perhaps they are linked
unnoticed? The error I get is a pop-up window, even before the form
constructor is invoked. It says some like: cannot find ordinal 55?? in
VTKCOMMON.DLL. Perhaps this does ring a bell?

I have tried to put some breakpoints, but the program terminates even
before it enters some of my code. The sample project is just the
standard Borland think you get when starting a new project. In my case I
just made a form with a button, and when clicking that button that
example should execute. I tried Dean's suggestion, and placed that dll
in the .exe directory, but with no result. :(

Cheers,
Wienand