[vtkusers] vtk42 using with Borland 5 builder

Wienand Drenth w.drenth at chello.nl
Fri Apr 8 01:14:24 EDT 2005

Hello Mario,

Thanks for the reply. I did it the way you described and somehow I
managed to get the example code (with the Sphere) compiled!! So I was
quite happy about that. However, next I wanted to run the program but
that was less sucessfull. I recieved some vague dll error.
Did I do something wrong with Cmake? For that I just used the default
settings, and when Cmake finished I just typed 'make' and things started
compiling. What could that dll error be related to?

Thanks for your time!

Cheers,
Wienadn