[vtkusers] vtkxyplotactor SetLineStipplePattern

Harlow Eric D Contr 412 TW/ENR Eric.Harlow at edwards.af.mil
Thu Sep 30 16:07:03 EDT 2004

Hello,

I am using the vtkXYPlotActor to plot data and wish to set the line width of
a curve.  The problem is when I use the GetProperty member SetLineWidth it
changes the line width of the plot object including the axis.  This also
happens when I use SetLineStipplePattern.  I do not want to change the
stipple pattern of the axis.  Does anyone know a solution for this?

this->dvlPlot2D_->plot->GetProperty()->SetLineWidth(2);

this->dvlPlot2D_->plot->GetProperty()->SetLineStippleRepeatFactor(3);
this->dvlPlot2D_->plot->GetProperty()->SetLineStipplePattern(2);

-Eric