[vtkusers] catch mouse messages in a vtk - sdi - app

Joseph McCoy j.mccoy at gmx.de
Thu Sep 30 16:00:13 EDT 2004

hi all,

i guess my actual problem is pretty easy to solve, but at the moment
i'm stuck.
i have a vtk- sdi- app with an attached vtkRenderWindowInteractor. does
anybody know how to react to mouse events additional to the
interactor? i tried to add my code to the
C..View::WindowProc(UINT message, WPARAM wParam, LPARAM lParam)
method like
        switch (message) {

                case WM_LBUTTONDOWN:
                case WM_LBUTTONUP:
         -->         // additional reaction...
                case WM_...
         }
but that had no effect. in fact, it seems this method doesn't react to
any wm_ message. but where can i react to wm_ messages instead?

btw: i'm on w2k with vc6

many thanks in advance...

McCoy

--
+++ GMX DSL Premiumtarife 3 Monate gratis* + WLAN-Router 0,- EUR* +++
Clevere DSL-Nutzer wechseln jetzt zu GMX: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl