[vtkusers] yet another export format question

Florent.Chandelier at USherbrooke.ca Florent.Chandelier at USherbrooke.ca
Wed Sep 22 15:50:26 EDT 2004

Ok .... mm quite embarassing ...
The fact is that I wanna use the ANSYS soft  to implement finite
elements ..... do you think an export to CATIA or SAT would be better or
do I have to go through the writting of a new class ....

flo