[vtkusers] yet another export format question

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Wed Sep 22 15:46:01 EDT 2004

Florent,

	Unfortunately this is an area where VTK lacks support. To my knowledge
there is no iges whatsoever in VTK.

	Long time ago I tried a reader using opencascade:

http://www.creatis.insa-lyon.fr/~malaterre/vtk/iges/

Maybe it can give you a good start, but I would rather suggest you use
another file format to exange your data

Mathieu