AW: [vtkusers] Cell Picking to return FE element ID?

Timo Frenzel rohlof at gmx.de
Thu Oct 28 03:35:20 EDT 2004

I don't understand your problem exactly...
But if your problem is that you pick IDs of a wrong body you should try to
turn it unpickable

actor -> PickableOff();

If you can't pick any point or cell IDs afterwards, the other body may not
contain these. Perhaps you have to convert your original to a pickable
dataset.

Try to copy it, to a polydata (with DeepCopy or CopyStructure) or
similiar...

Good Luck, Timo Frenzel.