[vtkusers] Problem upgrading from VTK3.1 (UG+Field)

Amy Henderson amy.henderson at kitware.com
Mon Oct 25 17:26:20 EDT 2004

Hi Gil,

Maybe you've seen this already, this section of the VTK FAQ (now in the VTK
wiki) should be of help to you:
http://www.vtk.org/Wiki/VTK_FAQ#Changes_in_VTK_between_3.2_and_4.0. In VTK
4.2, vtkPointData is a subclass of vtkFieldData. The SetFieldData method
has been removed. Try using ShallowCopy or DeepCopy instead.

- Amy