[vtkusers] Problems with Legacy Code

GeorgeCHarrison at aol.com GeorgeCHarrison at aol.com
Sat Nov 6 10:05:46 EST 2004

During my past life of using vtk 2.x and 3.x I've used what's now LEGACY code
from vtkInteractorStyleUser to handle mouse and keyboard interactions. I'd,
of course, like to avoid that. As a returner to vtk (now 4.2/4.4 --depends on
where I'm working), I want to simply define a few interactions without using
SetUserInteractionMethod, etc.

Does anyone have any simple examples or links to non-legacy code
interactions? The examples I've found on the Internet don't help. Perhaps I'm just looking
in the wrong place.

Thanks!

George