[vtkusers] Dragging a XY Plot

Arun Kharghoria kharghora at yahoo.com
Mon May 10 11:45:59 EDT 2004

Dear Amy:

Thanks for your mail. I'll check them out soon.

BTW, it appears that in VTK User's Guide (4.2) (I mean
the Book), there are some typos : on page 276 & 277,
some definitions e.g. vtkLineSource, vtkPlaneSource,
are in terms of the defintion of the cone. Is it
really correct?

Thanks.
-Arun

http://public.kitware.com/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/~checkout~/VTK/Hybrid/Testing/Cxx/TestScalarBarWidget.cxx.