[vtkusers] voxel values in vtkImageData

anast.jm at pg.com anast.jm at pg.com
Thu May 6 19:00:57 EDT 2004

Thomas,

Something doesn't sound right here.....you should have 27 voxels wth 27
associated scalars. When rendered, this should give you 27 voxels. I would
not expect 8 voxels. Are you sure your image data is really 3x3x3? Perhaps
sharing your short code would be helpful....john

p.s Interpolation is for sampling scalars during rendering if I remember
correctly....has nothing to do with interpolating to get more voxels

Thomas Faust <tf at thermoanalytics.com>
Sent by: vtkusers-admin at vtk.org
05/06/2004 06:28 PM