[vtkusers] Dragging a XY Plot

Amy Henderson amy.henderson at kitware.com
Fri May 7 10:32:51 EDT 2004

Hi Arun,

The use of vtkXYPlotWidget is very similar to vtkScalarBarWidget. A C++
example using vtkScalarBarWidget can be found here:
http://public.kitware.com/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/~checkout~/VTK/Hybrid/Testing/Cxx/TestScalarBarWidget.cxx.

For vtkXYPlotWidget, the important methods are SetXYPlotActor,
SetInteractor, and SetEnabled. The on-line documentation for this class is
here:
http://www.vtk.org/doc/nightly/html/classvtkXYPlotWidget.html

- Amy