[vtkusers] Can vtkRenderWindowInteractor perform the aame on Mac OSX and XP

Chris Scharver scharver at evl.uic.edu
Tue May 4 14:27:52 EDT 2004

On May 4, 2004, at 11:30 AM, Jay Li wrote:

> Seems the vtkRenderWindowInteractor doesn't work well on Mac OSX. I'm
> not familiar with Mac or VTK. Do I need to specify something in Mac?
> Does anyone have the same experience?

Did you build using Cocoa or Carbon as the windowing API for MacOS X?
You'll need to build with Carbon to use the scripting languages. I know
that the Cocoa render window has some problems correctly determining
the mouse position relative to the window. Or are you encountering
something different?

Chris

--
Chris Scharver