[vtkusers] Installing VTK Help

Berk Geveci berklist at nycap.rr.com
Thu Mar 18 13:42:53 EST 2004

I think it would be much easier for you if you used an end-user
application such as ParaView (http://www.paraview.org) instead of VTK.
VTK is a toolkit and without some knowledge of programming, you will
have difficulty using it. ParaView is based on VTK but has an user
interface that allows easier access to VTK features.