[vtkusers] Dilemma

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Mon Mar 15 10:07:46 EST 2004

Jim,

	[vtkusers list is now: vtkusers at vtk.org]

	I am not sure I understand your problem. Is it possible you send me/the
list a python/cxx/tcl script with a small dataset to reproduce the problem ?

	If your data is confidential, could you at least send a screenshot ?
That would help a lot. In that case indicate the pipeline you are using.

Thanks,
Mathieu