[vtkusers] Dilemma

John Platt jcplatt at lineone.net
Mon Mar 15 11:03:25 EST 2004

Jim,

You can try using vtkExtractEdges. This gives the original outline and
not the triangulation of the nonlinear cells (unlike vtkGeometryFilter
and the wireframe actor property) and therefore quadratic elements are
displayed as required.

You will find that the internal triangulation of the quadratic cells has
certain side effects.

John.