[vtkusers] Converting PolyData to ImageData

Xianjin Yang Yang at AGIUSA.COM
Fri Mar 12 13:08:42 EST 2004

Hi Paul,

This is the part of pipeline I used. But I am afraid that the Shepard method
is too slow. Will someone please suggest a faster algorithm? Thanks.

 vtkShepardMethod *shepard = vtkShepardMethod::New();
 shepard->SetInput(polydata);
 vtkImageCast *imgcast = vtkImageCast::New();
 imgcast->SetInput(shepard->GetOutput());
 volumeMapper->SetInput(imgcast->GetOutput());

Yang