[vtkusers] Your email seems to be jamming my company's email reception.

Byron Hale byron.hale at einfo.com
Tue Mar 9 19:52:45 EST 2004

Hi David,

I have received a second jamming email from you via the vtkusers email
list, to which I subscribe.

This one has subject "Re: trying to clip a polyData with an other"...

I do not know why it jams the email server, but I cannot download company
email, which could be expensive. My experience is that it can be jammed for
a week until I can get our ISP support to fix it.

If you are sending large attachments or trying some experimental email
transmission, please stop. This is the third time the email has jammed
since late January, perhaps VTK list related. It is possible that the VTK
list is doing something, as I think all these jams are all VTK users list
related. In that case, I ask the VTK list to please stop.

Unfortunately, I cannot receive any reply email (or anything else) while
this condition persists.

Best Regards,

Byron Hale,
Managing Partner,