[vtkusers] Your email seems to be jamming my company's email reception.

Huiqun Zhou zhou_huiqun at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 9 22:35:58 EST 2004

Hi, Byron,

I doubt that VTK list could give you any cure for the trouble of jamming
your company's
email server. If the mail were a spam from or via VTK's list server, VTK
list would have
responsibility to take action to stop it. But ...

So, why not to get an email account from Yahoo or Hotmail, and subscribe VTK
list with
that email address instead of your company's. At least, this will prevent
your company's
mail server from possible disturbing of VTK list if you think it's right the
cause.

Huiqun Zhou