[vtkusers] plane widget occluding the view?

k_yang kyang at cs.uchicago.edu
Sun Mar 7 19:25:49 EST 2004

Hi everyone,

I use a planewidget as a kind of movable backdrop in the scene. Sometimes
it seems to ignore the depth so that it occludes entire objects in front
of and behind the plane. If I restart the program, it usually is fine.
Does anyone encounter the same problem?

Another questions regarding the planewidget:

1) Can I place more than one planewidgets in a scene, like three widgets
every axis?

2) How can I place the widget prependucular to axes other than X-axis?
NormalYAxisOn() doesn't do anything for me.

Thanks!
k.