[vtkusers] plane widget occluding the view?

v.varadhan at californiadigital.com v.varadhan at californiadigital.com
Mon Mar 8 05:58:24 EST 2004

Hi yang,

If i understand your question correctly, i think you require three widgets
with normals as z, y and x (XY, YZ and XZ views of a dataset).  In that
case you can use vtkImagePlaneWidget and it is possible to place more than
one planewidget in a scene.

By changing the normal through SetPlaneOrientationToXAxes(),
SetPlaneOrientationToYAxes() and SetPlaneOrientationToZAxes(), you can get
widgets with normals set to x, y or z.

Regards,

V. Varadhan.