[vtkusers] RayCasting through two datasets

Benjamin King king.benjamin at mh-hannover.de
Fri Mar 5 03:48:42 EST 2004

Hi Martin,

let's say the maximum of the first dataset is less than m. Then you could
add m to all non-zero values of the second dataset and finally add the two
datasets. Then the part of the transfer function below m is for the first
dataset and the part above m for the second.

Best regards,
   Benjamin

--
Benjamin King