[vtkusers] RayCasting through two datasets

Martin Haidacher maschtei at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 4 12:07:40 EST 2004

hi everybody.

I have a problem with Raytracing. I have two datasets (vtkImageData) with
the same size and at the position where the scalar value of one datasets is
not zero the scalar value of the other datasets is zero. So, my problem is I
want to merge the two datasets and raytrace through them, but both datasets
should have different transfer functions.
how can I make this?

friendly greetings,
Martin.