[vtkusers] VTK patented classes for Windows

Vetria Byrd byrdv at cis.uab.edu
Thu Mar 4 20:41:52 EST 2004

Did  anyone send a reply to this message?
I am trying to use the Patented classes too, but with no success in
building vtk to recognize them.  I've downloaded the source code and using
CMake with the VTK_USE_PATENTED option set to ON it configures but when I
try to run a program using vtkMarchingCubes.h I get error messages like
can't find vtkMarchingCubes.h or vtkMarchingCubes.dll

Is there is a compiled VTK patened version available?
OR can someone tell me what I need to do to get this to work?

Thanks in advance,
Vetria