[vtkusers] Compiling under Cygwin

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Tue Mar 2 10:18:00 EST 2004

> Should I post my changes to the mailing list or as a bug
> report (Or both) ? There isn't much talk abot VTK and
> Cygwin in the mailing list and the dashboard reports
> successful builds at TRANTOR.KITWARE. So, all I found
> out might already be fixed.

Jürgen,

	We could build VTK on cygwin on a nightly basis without any problem. I
could also build VTK on my cyg box at home, with only one problem: if I
try to use the external jpeg (seems to be different than the one shipped
with standart linux distrib).

	So I am very curious about your changes, could you either send a patch
(cvs -z3 diff -u) or just send the error/warning log ?

Thanks
Mathieu