[vtkusers] use vtk in matlab!

PHILIPP BATCHELOR philipp.batchelor at kcl.ac.uk
Wed Jul 14 09:18:05 EDT 2004

vtk can be used in Matlab and Octave.
In matlab you can use the java wrapping as interface
(matlab runs on jvm). There is a website detailing this
but I am currently on a slow connection, but I had found it in google
typing 'vtk Matlab'. There was also a 'vtkMexifier' there.

In octave, you can use Octaviz, again google should find easily.

Ph