[vtkusers] Problem with vtkCutter

Jonathan Lin jonathan.s.lin at vanderbilt.edu
Tue Jul 6 16:19:59 EDT 2004

Hi all,

I've created a vtkCutter object, and am trying to load with "SetInput" the data I will slice. I get an error saying this function does not exist. Here is the relevant code:

vtkCutter *cutter = vtkCutter::New();
cutter --> SetInput ( mesh->GetOutput() );

The error I receive is "no matching function for call to vtkCutter::SetInput." I have checked the relevant header files, and the function is there. I suspect the problem is in the library files. How could I check this and how could I fix it? Nudge me in the right direction and I'll take it from there.

Regards,
Jonathan