EXTERNAL: [vtkusers] volume pro 1000 on linux with VTK

Rupert Shute Rupert.Shute at awe.co.uk
Thu Jan 8 08:50:12 EST 2004

Hi Dan,
	I'm using a similar setup, and have been for a number of months now:

	VolumePro1000 2GB
	Mandrake 9.2
	32bit PCI slot
	VTK4.22 (Built from scratch with volumePro support
)

Had a little trouble building the drivers, but with some fiddling it now
works well.
Please feel free to contact me if you want to share VolumePro experiences.

Regards
Rupert