[vtkusers] volume pro 1000 on linux with VTK

Lisa Avila lisa.avila at kitware.com
Thu Jan 8 09:57:52 EST 2004

Hello Dan,

Make sure it is a very recent CVS version of VTK (or the previous official
release). Some of the in-between releases have problems in the
vtkVolumeProVP1000Mapper class due to the float to double changes (these
have been fixed for less than a week I believe).

You will need to make sure you have the appropriate header / library files,
rerun CMake and turn the VolumePro option on. This might find your library
/ headers, but if not you'll need to set them by hand.

Lisa