[vtkusers] Kitware mail server security...

Luis Ibanez luis.ibanez at kitware.com
Sun Feb 29 18:38:51 EST 2004

Hi Antoine,

Our apologies for our security system  classifying your distinguished
email as  pernicious Spam.  If that makes you feel better, we all have
passed through the same painful  experience, not to mention having
been accused of distributing viruses all over the world and endorsing
suspicious business in Nigeria.

This annoyances have the additional irony that despite the careful
filtering made by Road Runner, spam is still accounting for about
40 to 60% of the email we receive at Kitware.

However,  thanks to our combined practices of Zen meditaion,
Unicycle riding, Windsurfing, Snowboarding, Juggling, aboundant
Coffee consumption and generous C++ template programming we
all have survided to maintain sanity in this cruel environment.

If your email is being classified as a spam, the simple solution
is to sign up for a yahoo or hotmail email. In less that 20 minutes
you will be in the air again, happily sending your IP packages over
the net. No need to push the arterial pressure when the a simple
solution is at hand and is available for free. There are better reasons
for triggering heart attacks...

Spam has been brought to the worl just to test our reactions to the
small annoyances of human existence. Like mosquitoes in a summer
barbecue or ants in a picnic table.

Regards,

      Luis