[vtkusers] Problem with VP500 on vtk4.5 - render window blank

anast.jm at pg.com anast.jm at pg.com
Fri Feb 13 17:05:52 EST 2004

Well that might explain it but I'm curious why I received no error
message?

Why was this class removed? I didn't hear or see anything about it....

Thanks, john

Mathieu Malaterre <mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com>
02/13/2004 04:43 PM

        To:     John Anast-JM/PGI at PGI
        cc:     vtkusers at vtk.org
        Subject:        Re: [vtkusers] Problem with VP500 on vtk4.5 - render window blank

Just a guess, are you sure you put back VG500, as it has been removed:

http://vtk.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/VTK/Rendering/Attic/vtkOpenGLVolumeProVG500Mapper.cxx

Mathieu