[vtkusers] SetActiveAttribute

Berk Geveci berklist at nycap.rr.com
Wed Feb 4 09:35:01 EST 2004

You are never allowed to modify a data object that is between two
pipeline object. You will always loose your changes when the pipeline
executes. You need to use a vtkAssignAttribute filter. I would also use
vtkMergeDataObjectFilter to append your data array.

-Berk

Berk Geveci <berklist at nycap.rr.com>