[vtkusers] expirience ITK + registration

Bernhard Mayrhofer bernhard at wien-zentral.kolping.at
Wed Feb 4 07:49:46 EST 2004

Hello,

I´m a student from the vienna technical university and i started to write my master thesis. my topic is about "automatic coregistration of 3d laser scans". i have aquired raw data with xyzrgb values, and for implementation i´m searching for support tools. i have no experience in program VTK.
maybe you have more expierence programming similar exercises, what do you think, is VTK a appropiate toolkit for the impementation? or do you know other free on the web available toolkits, which would suit better to this application (ITK?)?

Thank you
Bernhard