[vtkusers] expirience ITK + registration

Tim Hutton T.Hutton at eastman.ucl.ac.uk
Wed Feb 4 08:11:49 EST 2004

Hi Bernhard,

I do registration of 3D surfaces (human faces) using VTK and I've found it
to be a fantastic library for the purpose. It is big and complicated but
worth learning.

ITK is more aimed at images, ie. regularly sampled data, as far as I can
tell, so VTK is probably better for what you want.

Good luck,

Tim.