[vtkusers] Someone can help? - vtkVolume with ITK

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Wed Apr 14 14:03:36 EDT 2004

Wagner,

	There are two approachs -I am not sure I understand which one you want-.

	Either use 2d images: and then the simpliest way it vtkImageViewer(2):

http://www.vtk.org/doc/nightly/html/classvtkImageViewer.html
http://www.vtk.org/doc/nightly/html/classvtkImageViewer2.html

	Or you want to render the whole volume, using for example
vtkVolumeRayCastMapper :

http://www.vtk.org/doc/nightly/html/classvtkVolumeRayCastMapper.html

If you have the book it should be pretty simple. And you can still
access the online doc at:

http://www.vtk.org/doc/nightly/html/classes.html

Or you can go:

http://www.vtk.org/doc/nightly/html/classvtkVolume16Reader.html

And study tests/ and examples (scroll down a little bit the page)

Mathieu