[vtkusers] Someone can help? - vtkVolume with ITK

Wagner Sales wsalles2003 at yahoo.com.br
Wed Apr 14 13:43:59 EDT 2004

Hi all,

Probably, my question are too simple to this list, but I'm really new in
VTK.  I was acquired the books and I was searched by help before post
that ( are the home lessons ;)  ).
My problem is too simple. I need to create a vtkVolume and display it,
but in examples, I have that only using the vtkVolumeReader.
I don't need that, since I'm using the ITK to read and perform some
operations in segmentation on imagens. Because that, I have the three
most important series ( sagittal, coronal and transversal ) in objects
that's I can convert to VTK. Then, how to put the images in volume, for
example, by pass the data ( slice by slice, in vtkImage, for example )
and the three cordinates that's will located in final volume?

thks

Wagner

Sorry by post this here by second time... That's will the last.
If someone have any document, faq, etc, please!
I was searched at google, at faq, at users list, etc.
May be I'm completely wrong in my approach, but unfortunatelly, I don't
have a lot of time. Since I have the correct approach to solve the
problem, I need just the start point, e.g: You approach are not correct,
read these doc, or then: use these objects.

thks