[vtkusers] Elsa 3D Revelator shutter glasses support

anast.jm at pg.com anast.jm at pg.com
Tue Apr 13 12:36:52 EDT 2004

Benjamin,

I killed myself trying to get a Revelator going (way back on a GeoForce
II) only to find out the glasses were defective. If you haven't confirmed
they are working with some Elsa demos, don't assume they are! I don't have
any exerience with Linux however, only Win.

That said, it was my understanding that vtk only supported the Crystal
Eyes glasses (which by the way work nicely if you can afford them),
however I could be wrong.

Good luck, john

Benjamin King <king.benjamin at mh-hannover.de>
Sent by: vtkusers-admin at vtk.org