[vtkusers] vtkMarchingCubes linking problem

Reagan Penner rpenner at cs.usask.ca
Tue Apr 13 12:53:28 EDT 2004

Hello, I am wondering, does the default build of VTK include the
vtkMarchingCubes.lib? I am not able to like that library, I can find it
in my VTK/common directory but it is not in my vtk_bin/common directory
nor is it in my vtk_bin/bin/Release directory. Also I have noticed that
vtkPatented.lib and vtkHybrid.lib are missing as well.

Do I have to rebuild VTK to get the above support and if so what flags
do I need to change? I have looked but cannot seem to figure out how to
get vtkMarchingCubes support built into my build of VTK.

thanks ............. Reagan Penner