[vtkusers] Elsa 3D Revelator shutter glasses support

Benjamin King king.benjamin at mh-hannover.de
Tue Apr 13 11:50:08 EDT 2004

Hi,

I try to use Elsa 3D Revelator shutter glasses with a NVidia GeForce FX
5600 graphics card. It want to use them with VTK, but I can't get them
installed.

I tried NVidia's win2000 stereo driver and it correctly displays in stereo
a completely black void and then emphasizes the feeling of absence by
rebooting instantly.

I also had no luck finding any information about the glasses + Linux.
During the boot sequence, the right shutter closes a few times. I guess
the hardware is in some kind of nervous twitch mode.

Any experiences or suggestions?

thanks,
   Benjamin

--