[vtkusers] problem of polydata manipulation

pagen_ivan at sohu.com pagen_ivan at sohu.com
Tue Apr 13 04:12:37 EDT 2004

hi, everyone:
   I have a polydata contain triangles.
   Now I want to add vertex according to every edge of the polydata, so I must manipulate the geometrical and topological imformation. Then I have the following problems:
   1)How can I get every edge of the polydata. If I just use getcell I can only get the triangles.
   2)If I could get the vertex I need, then one triangle will be divided into four, so the connectivity of the vertex will change.Is there any simple way to change the connectivity information of the data?
   Thank you!

                                                Ivan from Beijing, China