[vtkusers] (no subject)

Amit J. Shirsat ajs at cs.purdue.edu
Mon Sep 22 12:52:14 EDT 2003

Hi EveryOne:

This is my first email to this mailing list and I am relatively new
with using VTK. I wanted to augment tracking functionality (using
InterSense tracking syatem) with the toolkit. Is there a tested and
an easy way of getting around this problem?

I have been trying to invoke a separate thread for getting the tracker
state and using a call-back routine to call the renderer explicitly in a
loop at regular intervals.
However when I call the renderer this way the window simply
does not accept the mouse/key events from the renderWindowInteractor
which is also simultaenously invoked.

Any leads will be highly appreciated.

Thanks
Amit