[vtkusers] vtkFLTK project on SourceForge

Charl P. Botha c.p.botha at ewi.tudelft.nl
Fri Sep 5 05:55:52 EDT 2003

Sean McInerney wrote:
>   For I variety of reasons, including diffucties with existing
> solutions, I was motivated to construct a bridge between VTK and FLTK
> event and window system handling. The result was 'vtkFLTK' and has been
> quite useful to me. The project is now all shaved and ready to go on

I would very much like to know which of those variety of reasons
disqualified http://cpbotha.net/vtkFlRenderWindowInteractor.html from
your consideration. :)  This is a proven solution that works on all
platforms and has been integrated into ITK.

Variety is always good of course, but I am still curious.

Thanks,
Charl