[vtkusers] vtkFLTK project on SourceForge

Sean McInerney seanm at nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Fri Sep 5 03:48:34 EDT 2003

Hi,

   For I variety of reasons, including diffucties with existing
solutions, I was motivated to construct a bridge between VTK and FLTK
event and window system handling. The result was 'vtkFLTK' and has been
quite useful to me. The project is now all shaved and ready to go on
SourceForge. It is not perfect, or even, "bug-free(tm)", but I think
it's a contender. Though there are no tutorial-type docs, there are
examples as well as developer Doxygen online. Please have a look at:

  http://vtkfltk.sourceforge.net

-Sean