[vtkusers] GtkGLExtVTKRenderWindow.py render bug

Jed Haile jed at philtered.net
Thu Oct 23 19:53:35 EDT 2003

Hi,

I have tried the latest GtkGLExtVTKRenderWindow.py out of cvs. I am
using mac os 10.2.8, on a 1ghz powerbook. I have python 2.2.2
installed, along with the latest pygtk, gtkglext, and pygtkglext. I
have a bug where objects rendered inside of gtk are inside-out. If I
render the same thing inside a normal vtkrenderwindow, it works fine.

I'm attaching a screen shot of GtkGLExtVTKRenderWindow.py running as a
demo. You can see that the cone is not rendered correctly.

Thanks,
Jed