[vtkusers] GtkGLExtVTKRenderWindowInteractor update

Jed Haile jed at philtered.net
Tue Nov 11 16:42:17 EST 2003

Everybody,

As an update to the render problems I have been having with
GtkGLExtVTKRenderWindowInteractor, where objects appear the be rendered
inside out, I have a small update.

I changed the line in OnRealize from:
self._RenderWindow.SetWindowInfo(win_id)
self._RenderWindow.SetParentInfo(win_id)

Things now render correctly on OS X now! The render window misses
resize events for one reason or another, but at least this is some
progress. Reading through the mail list archives, it looks like the
wxwindows people used this fix for a while also.

I'm sort of clueless here. Can anybody tell me why this change fixes
the render problem?

Thanks,
Jed