[vtkusers] Problem Creating Volume

Cemil Kirbas ckirbas at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 11 15:12:33 EST 2003

I have a set of MRI slices (26 slices 256x256) in dicom format and I am
trying to create a volume and visualize it. The problem is there is no voxel
information in the header. The slices are captured from the screen and
converted to dicom. The only info I have is the z locations of the slices
written on the slices. Some slices are 5mm apart and some are 4mm, and some
are 3mm apart. How can I get a volume and vizualize it? Any help is
appreciated.

Cemil.

Wright State University, Dayton-Ohio