[vtkusers] vtkRenderWindow and Python GUI

David Gobbi dgobbi at imaging.robarts.ca
Sun May 11 12:49:45 EDT 2003

Hi Guillaume,

Use the vtkTkRenderWidget, it provides the necessary connection
between VTK and Tkinter:

from vtk.tk import vtkTkRenderWidget

Also see VTK/Wrapping/Python/vtk/tk/vtkTkRenderWidget.py
for more details.
VTK/Python also supplies widgets for Qt and wxWindows.

Cheers,
  David

  David Gobbi, MSc                dgobbi at imaging.robarts.ca
  Advanced Imaging Research Group