[vtkusers] about vtkMarchingCubes.h

zhao yong qiang zhao-yq at cs.sjtu.edu.cn
Thu Mar 27 11:19:34 EST 2003

Hi all,
    I use VTK4.2.Why I can not find vtkMarchingCubes.h in my vek include
directory. And when I add it from other directory to my project.
   When linking: it showes:
LINK : warning LNK4098: defaultlib "MSVCRTD" conflicts with use of other
libs; use /NODEFAULTLIB:library
MetaImageReadWrite.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
"__declspec(dllimport) public: static class vtkMarchingCubes * __cdecl
vtkMarchingCubes::New(void)" (__imp_?New at vtkMarchingCubes@@SAPAV1 at XZ)
RelWithDebInfo/dicom1.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals

Can someone tell me what is the reason and how to solve it?
Thanks!!!!